Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pokecomix

Hey Comixers! Now, first of all, say what you want, but I have to say that I'm a Pokemon fan. No, not one of those "Has played every game and collected every card" kind of guy, just kind of a mild hobby. Anyways, today I thought I'd present a special post describing the 7 main Comix characters as Pokemon.

Comix Moose: Sawsbuck, Summer form.

Mr. Roach: Joltik.

Shrew Glasses: Sandshrew. Don't tell me you didn't see that one coming!

Epic Face: Voltorb.

Lazer Face: Forretress. No particular reason for this choice.

Esspresso: Doduo.

Elder Waffle: Waffle-chu.

Also, yesterday's post didn't have the caption, so here it is: Where a kid can be a squid (Not.).

Gaggle of goose heads, I choose you...to be tomorrow's post. See you guys then, but for now, just keep Moosen.See full size image


Speaking of which, this is Moosen, our real world mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment