Monday, November 5, 2012

Character of the month

Hello, all ye who enter here and welcome to another installment of character of the month. Wait, what? Month? Apparently, Comix Moose screwed up the local listings. Now for the entirenty of November, we will be honoring.... Todd? Well that's convenient.

Appearance: Todd is an average sized brown turkey with a varying amount of  red tailfeathers. (1 to 3)

Personality: Todd is very erratic and is often seen running. He will often be the first of many people to run by in a mob.

Speaking of which, I have no more to say about Todd. Sorry bro, you're just a boring turkey.

 Also: Comix executive log, tree kangaroo apocalypse, day 4. The tree kangaroos have forced me to barricade myself in my office. I am not sure how long the door will hold them off. The slightest jesture could cause them to realize my prescence. Comix out!

No comments:

Post a Comment