Thursday, December 5, 2013

Weekly weirdos and info

I really don't have an excuse for yesterday. I kind of just forgot. ...Are you still there? I can feel your scorn. ); I apoligize for that. Defibros:Two fuzzy hamster-like creatures connected at the tail that act as a defibrilator if Eeli is unavailable. Perrytechnic: A pyromaniac parrot and associate to such hooligans as Flick and Slakko. The Onions: A group of grumpy onions in the Comix kitchen that make people miserable. The Laramies: The fire-alarms of the condos, a family of orange spherical creatures with arms that serve as the little thingy that "rings" the alarm. I may be thinking of a school bell, but kuddos to anyone who understood what I was rambling about. Chélo: 3rd cousin twice removed of Mr. Blob, a red mass of jello. Thats all for the characters, but as for info, the floorplans are being made for a Comix video game. Get excited! It might be here by the time you're 40! Comix out!

No comments:

Post a Comment