Friday, March 1, 2013

Trivia

Hello, Comix fans! And now, the moment you've all been waiting for... give it up for your weekly dose of trivia! Did you know...

It has been scientifically proven that a crush only lasts for 4 months. After that, you're officially in love!

If you had 500 dollars worth of pennies and melted them down, the melted metal would be worth $1000!

For every acre of land there are more than 1 million worms. Talk about Wormo's paradise!

Farmers sometimes feed cows magnets to prevent metal particles from harming their stomachs.

If he was invited to a dinner party with the fictional characters he created, Dr. Seuss would not attend.

See full size image


Shown here is a cow magnet, the specific type that cows are fed. As for Seuss, I can't blame him. I mean, you've got this giant cat-thing, some fuzzy green dude, the whozits and the whatzits... I think I've proven my point. Anyways, I will see you guys on Monday! Comix file signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment