Friday, April 12, 2013

Trivia

Did you know? The shortest reign of a king was 20 minutes. That's not all though. Enjoy these facts!

If you're in Baltimore, you better not mistreat an oyster. That's the law.

Only 10 percent of volcanoes erupt on land.

 Grapes explode in a microwave! Please do not attempt. We are not trained proffesionals.

Most birds are born temporarily blind, but most water birds have their eyes open from their first breaths.

See full size image
See full size image


Wouldn't be nearly as cute without open eyes!
See full size imageI do not own these photos. Also, I know that this sounds lame with me coming back from being sick, but Comix is off the clock next week. I'm sorry, but I got a vacation from work and I plan on using it. Worry not, I will have something to tide you over until then. For now, though, Comix out!

No comments:

Post a Comment