Monday, April 29, 2013

Uhhh... I can explain

Firstly, I apoligize for my absence on Friday. I am aware of the severe emotional trauma that followed, and I owe all of you my costituents and apology. I was battling the tree kangaroo overlord when my brother visited. Naturally, this did not leave time for much else. Now, I know how much all of you fans love my trivia posts, and you all know how much I hate making Character of the week posts, so lets make a compromise:

10 trivia facts!!! Did you know?

Wombat, umm, waste products are cube shaped.

One of the few colors visible at great underwater depths is yellow, thus most submarines are this color.

In the U.S., green Haribo gummy bears are strawberry flavored, for some reason.

If a ruby isn't very red or very dark, it is classified as a fancy sapphire. Like a sir!

Congratulations! We have all missed national jellybean day, which, by the by, is on April 22nd.

As the name entails, the fried chicken mushroom tastes like fried chicken.

Lake Hillier (Austrailia) is a pink lake.

The creator of the chocolate chip cookie was paid for her invention via a lifetime supply of chocolate.

After Steve Irwin passed on, not just any graveyard would do. The Crocodile Hunter is buried at the Australian Zoo, his gravesite inaccesible to patrons.

The Lolcats have their own programming language, known as Lolcode.

Well, I hope that this has made up for Friday's incident. Of course it has! See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment