Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Something completely random and not Comix related

Hey guys! First of all, I'm sorry that I couldn't post a regular post today, but I have breaking news. First, a warning: This post may not appeal to those who don't like Angry Birds. For these people I have an info at the end of this post so that the post can appeal to everyone.

Now, the breaking news is... Rovio is releasing an Angry Birds cartoon series!
A trailer has been released on Youtube and the first episode will premier on March 16th.
See full size image



Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own Angry Birds or any of Rovio's trademarks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now, for the other fans, your info is this: Did you know? On each floor of the Comix condos there are 30 character rooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a balcony. On the main floor of each one there is a dining room with one of those giant long tables. One giant meeting hall lies outside and is in the center of the condos, which are arranged in a circular formation.


So, I hope this post appeased everyone. I was short on time and this popped up, so I had to seize the opportunity. Worry not, a post for all is coming tomorrow. Stay tuned for a Fanny pack of awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment